Winter classes and communities
Trinity Groups and Communities offer you the opportunity to connect with others at Trinity, be transformed to be like Christ, and join Jesus in His mission.
We have a variety of ways that allow you to learn more about yourself, your calling and God’s mission to the nations.
- GriefShare – will return September, 2019
- DivorceCare – for those experiencing separation and divorce. Sundays, 9:15am, Room 150, begins in January
- Little Pieces Club – divorce support for kids, Sundays, 9:15am, Room 209, begins September 16
- Open Arms – awareness and support for foster care & adoptive families, 3rd Sunday of each month, 9:15am, Room 163
Children and Family Ministry
- Children’s Programming – Saturdays, 6:00pm, Nursery – 2nd Grade, Sundays, 9:15 or 11:00am, Nursery – 6th grade
- Children’s Choirs – 1st-3rd grades, 9:15am, Room 222 4th-6th grades, 11:00am, Room 222
- God’s Gems – Special Needs Ministry, Sundays, 9:15 & 11:00am, Rooms 203 & 205
- SWAT – (Student Worship Arts Team, 7th-9th grade) – Sundays, 9:15am, gym
- THRIVE: Moms of Purpose – 2nd & 4th Wednesdays, 9:15-11:15am, Student Auditorium
Sunday Morning Communities and Classes
- Global Christian Forum – 9:15am, Room 164
- Search the Scriptures – 9:15am, Room 166
- NEW! Managing Our Finances God’s Way – A 6-week look at wise counsel from God’s Word about our financial life. Meets at 9:15am in Room 162. Begins January 20; $20 per person; scholarships available.
- Marriage Community – Enrich and improve your marriage in this 8-week community. Meets at 9:15am in the Student Cafe. Begins January 20
- Start(Here): Foundations of the Faith – An 8-week look at the foundations of the Christian faith. Meets at 9:15am in the Student Auditorium. Begins February 10
- Bible Essentials for Today – 11:00am, Room 164
- TheBridge – 7th-9th grades, Sundays, 11:00am, Room 211
- Young Adults – lunch and conversation, Sundays, 12:30-2:30pm, Student Cafe
Mid-Week Communities and Classes
- Exploring Trinity – Discover what Trinity believes; our mission, vision and history. This 3-week class also helps you understand the membership process. Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm in Room 163. Begins January 16.
- Celebrate Recovery (CR) – For anyone seeking to overcome hurts, habits, or hang-ups through Christ. Meets year-round on Thursdays: Dinner at 6:00pm, Room 162, Large Group at 7:00pm in the Student Auditorium
- the Landing – CR for teens. Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm, Room 216
- Men’s & Women’s Step Studies – A journey of discovering how to heal from our hurts and allow the Holy Spirit to transform us in Christ. Learn more about Step Studies at the Group & Community Connection the weekend of January 12 & 13
- Quest for Men & Women – Becoming a Transforming Christian Part 2, Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00pm, Room 166, begins January 16. $15 for materials for new members
- FOR WOMEN:
• Precepts – Studying Ezekiel, Tuesdays 12:00-2:30pm, Room 166. Begins January 8.
• Women2Night – Join a 6-week excursion with Jesus in The Quest, by Beth Moore,
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm, Room 217/218. Begins January 16. $20
• Women2Day – A 7-week study of Hosea, by Jennifer Rothschild, Thursdays,
9:15-11:00am, Room 166. Begins January 17. $16