COVID-19 Re-Entry Plan
We are excited to be returning to in-person Sunday Gatherings and events
within the building of 3355 Dunckel Road!
What do Sunday Gatherings look like?
The leadership of Trinity Church prayerfully and actively seeks wise counsel in determining our next steps for Sunday Gathering with regards to COVID-19 precautions. Below is our current phased plan for our Sunday Gatherings. Entering phases will be determined by monitoring and prayerfully considering data points that track COVID rates and numbers.
Phase 1: From where we were – Mask required in the Main Auditorium, with a mask-optional experience in Rooms 162-164.
Phase 2: Add a mask-optional service (11:00am) – We switch to having a mask-optional service at 11:00am with 9:15am still being mask required. Updated 5/16/21.
Phase 3: Provide “reversal” with a mask-required room – We “reverse” Phase 1 and have the entire Main Auditorium be mask optional with a mask-required option in Rooms 162-164. Updated 5/23/21.
Phase 4: Mask optional – Face coverings will no longer be required, but are recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated. The balcony and Rooms 162-164 will be a mask-required space for those interested. Updated 6/13/21.
Trinity Church is moving to Phase 4 of our COVID Re-Entry Plan beginning Sunday, June 13. Please note the following:
- Self-Health Assessment: Before coming to the building, we are asking everyone to do a self-health assessment. The primary symptoms of COVID-19 include one of the following symptoms: fever, uncontrolled cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. Or, at least two of these symptoms: diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, muscle aches, severe headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Face Coverings: Masks are optional in the building. For attenders not comfortable with unmasking, you are welcome to keep your face covered. The Balcony and Rooms 162-164 will be mask-required sections.
- Physical Distancing: It is encouraged to allow 6 feet between family groups.
- Seating: The Main Auditorium pews are open for seating in every other row.
- Children’s Ministry: Available at 9:15 and 11:00am for infants through 6th grade.
- The Teaching Pastor will be teaching from the platform in the Main Auditorium. The Worship Team will return to the Main Auditorium on June 13.
Weekend Gathering Times:
Sundays at 9:15am and 11:00am
Where can I find the stream when we go live?