FAll classes and communities
Trinity Groups and Communities offer you the opportunity to connect with others at Trinity, be transformed to be like Christ, and join Jesus in His mission. On September 21/22, you will have an opportunity after each weekend gathering to get connected to a group.
We have a variety of ways that allow you to learn more about yourself, your calling and connect with others.
- GriefShare – Wednesday nights, 6:00-8:00pm begins September 18
- DivorceCare – for those experiencing separation and divorce. Sundays, 9:15am, Room 150, begins September 8
- Little Pieces Club – divorce support for kids, Sundays, 9:15am, Room 209, begins September 15
- Open Arms – awareness and support for foster care & adoptive families, 3rd Sunday of each month, 9:15am, Room 163
Children and Family Ministry
- Children’s Programming – Saturdays, 6:00pm, Nursery – 2nd Grade, Sundays, 9:15 or 11:00am, Nursery – 6th grade
- Children’s Choirs – 1st-3rd grades,
9:15am, Room 222 4th-6th grades, 11:00am, Room 222
- God’s Gems – Special Needs Ministry, Sundays, 9:15 &
11:00am, Rooms 203 & 205
- SWAT – (Student Worship Arts Team, 7th-9th grade) – Sundays,
- THRIVE: Moms of Purpose – 2nd & 4th Wednesdays, 9:15-11:
15am, Student Auditorium
- Spiritual Parenting Class – Sundays, October 6-27, at
Sunday Morning Communities and Classes
- Global Christian Forum – 9:15am, Room 164. Discover the ways God is working to build His Kingdom around the world.
- Search the Scriptures – 9:15am, Room 166. Studying the Bible together in community.
- Managing Our Finances God’s Way – A 6-week look at wise counsel from God’s Word about our financial life. Meets at 9:15am in Room 162. Begins September 22; $20 per person; scholarships available.
- Bible Essentials for Today – 11:00am, Room 164. Hermeneutics, principles of accurate interpretation of the Bible.
- TheBridge – 7th-9th grades, Sundays, 10:45am, Student Auditorium
- Discover Your Purpose – Sundays at 11:00am, begins September 29, $15. Deepening your relationship with Christ and becoming the disciple He designed you to be.
- Start(Here) – Sundays at 9:15am, begins October 13. This newly revamped, 5-week class will introduce you to what Trinity Church believes about God and about your relationships with Him, with us as a church, and with the people you encounter daily out in the world. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and practice ways to connect with Jesus more deeply, both with others and on your own. And you’ll discover more about our vision for the future and what meaningful role God might be calling you to play in it!
Mid-Week Communities and Classes
- Celebrate Recovery (CR) – For anyone seeking to overcome hurts, habits, or hang-ups through Christ. Meets year-round on Thursdays: Dinner at 6:00pm, Room 162, Large Group at 7:00pm in the Student Auditorium, Small group at 8:00pm. Free childcare available.
- the Landing – CR for teens. Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm, Room 216
- FOR WOMEN:
• Precepts – Tuesdays 12:00-2:30pm, Room 166.
• Women2Night – Join a 7-week adventure in He Speaks to Me, by Priscilla Shirer,
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30pm. Begins September 25. $16
• Women2Day – A study of The Faithful, by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, Lisa Harper, and Jennifer Rothschild, Thursdays, 9:00-11:00am, Room 166. Begins September 19. $15