Thrive: Moms of Purpose
Thrive: Moms of Purpose is a group for moms.
We want to be moms of purpose–approaching each day with intention and strength. Thrive: Moms of Purpose seeks to equip, support, and partner with moms in all aspects of their mothering.
Thrive: Moms of Purpose seeks to connect, encourage and support moms in all aspects of their lives. While COVID has prevented us from meeting in our usual Wednesday morning format, we’re excited about the opportunity to encourage and support moms on a more personal and community-wide level through teaching videos, Zoom discussions, [email protected] Group studies, and other events.
Video Release Dates
To encourage and equip us in our journey, we will be posting and emailing videos twice a month followed a week later by a live Zoom call with the speaker for discussion and Q&A.
In the Making: Me
- Wednesday, 1/13 – Developing Your Personal Time with God
- Wednesday, 1/27 – Dealing with Stress and Anxiety
- Wednesday, 2/10 – The 5 Voices of Parenting
- Wednesday, 2/24 – Literacy Activities with Your Children
- Wednesday, 3/10 – Home Organization
- Wednesday, 3/24 – Family Disciple-making
- Wednesday, 4/14 – Friendship
- Wednesday, 4/28 – Marriage
In the Making: My Kids
In the Making: My Home
In the Making: My Relationships
Have a question about Thrive?
We would love to talk with you! Fill out the form or call us at 517-272-3820.